Thursday, September 01, 2011

One Percent

One percentIf you're in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.

-- Warren Buffett (30 August 1930-), American investor, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, speaking at a $4,600-a-seat political fundraiser in New York, the Times Online, 28 June 2007

No comments: